Madagascar On Nintendo Ds

Lid

I just bought my 10 year old daughter a (pink) Nintendo DS for her 10th birthday. This is the first thing like this we've owned in the family and she is stuck playing Madagascar.

She's got Gloria the Hippo at the 'On the beach' section and when it's swimming, it won't dive even though she presses the down arrow button. Anyone know what to do please? I've tried several internet searches with no luck. Thanks.

Edited by Lid

Thanks. We looked there and didn't find it. What I don't understand is that all the other animal control keys simply work without needing activation or anything else special.

However in he case of Gloria the Hippo, she simply will not dive when swimming, even though the instructions clearly state that the down arrow makes her dive.

I am hoping that someone here has the same game on a DS and can let us know if this is normal, or whether something else is wrong.

Edited by Lid

it won't be a fault, faults like that don't happen, more likely that the water isn't the right water for diving or something, maybe the diving happens later

Ah Ha. Decided to look at the rest of the booklet. It seems the animals were brought up in the zoo and don't know all their skills and abilities yet. They have to be trained by the penguins :rolleyes: .

Edited by Lid