My Pb! The Smile Has Now Gone!

mr beef

Well after catching my new pb the smile has gone! The only pic I have of my pb is below! As you can see not very good taken with my phone! Had other photos that were taken by three lads from Newport. I gave them my email address to send them on, but have not received them. If you know of theses guys who were fishing Whelford pools on the 15 –16th Oct could you pass on my details to them.

cheers pepole.

post-5545-1130267307_thumb.jpg

Similar thing happened to me beefy when i caught my first twenty. The wife took the photos with a 35mm slr set in auto mode which set the light to film speed but she did not focus it. so when i got the prints back (pre digital) they were blurred to buggery.Bottom line though is you know you caught it and thats all that really matters. No image is as sharp as the minds eye, when i think back to that day i can still remember every moment of the fight and exactly how i felt when i watched the needle go past the magic twenty mark. :blink:

That's a big shame Mr Beef.

Hopefully the lads who got the other photos will forward the pics for you mate.

I remember catching a fellas PB carp at a venue on my camera a few years back. The poor bloke was frantic as he didn't have a camera with him or a PC at home. He told me his mate had one.

I wrote MY e-mail address down for him and asked him to tell his mate to e-mail me so's I could reply with the photos attatched.

I did get an e-mail from the complete stranger, I sent the photos back than the next day received an e-mail from the stranger saying that his mate was chuffed to bits with the pics and was very grateful.

A long and drawn out way to get the pictures but I knew what the photos meant to him.

I feel the lads who captured your fish on camera will feel the same way, they were anglers after all.

;)

That's a shame to hear Mr. Beef. It looks a lovely fish.

What size was it?

it was 27lb 4oz mate, am checking the emails every 5mins!!!!!!!

That's a big shame Mr Beef.

Hopefully the lads who got the other photos will forward the pics for you mate.

I remember catching a fellas PB carp at a venue on my camera a few years back. The poor bloke was frantic as he didn't have a camera with him or a PC at home. He told me his mate had one.

I wrote MY e-mail address down for him and asked him to tell his mate to e-mail me so's I could reply with the photos attatched.

I did get an e-mail from the complete stranger, I sent the photos back than the next day received an e-mail from the stranger saying that his mate was chuffed to bits with the pics and was very grateful.

A long and drawn out way to get the pictures but I knew what the photos meant to him.

I feel the lads who captured your fish on camera will feel the same way, they were anglers after all.

;)

thanks for the kind comments, if only these anglers were as quick as you to reply!

one of my mates had a 25 pound somat carp and he didnt have a camera usually i take his pics cus i have a semi decent camera but i went home so this other bloke used his cam to take a few pictures he said as soon as he printed the pictures out he would get them to my mate but sadly he neva did! but i do no somone that it happened to that did get there pictures after a rather long wait of 2 months ! :unsure:<_<

one of my mates had a 25 pound somat carp and he didnt have a camera usually i take his pics cus i have a semi decent camera but i went home so this other bloke used his cam to take a few pictures he said as soon as he printed the pictures out he would get them to my mate but sadly he neva did! but i do no somone that it happened to that did get there pictures after a rather long wait of 2 months ! :unsure:<_<

well all i can do is wait mate, am thinking of writing a pice for a few carp mags to see if i get any response, but think it might be a loss cause.

Mr Beef, shame about the picture(s); I hope the other anglers contact you with their pics. Meanwhile, may I respectfully suggest that you beg, borrow or buy a decent digital camera rather than rely on the picture-taking facility of your mobile 'phone? Set the camera on the "P" (programme) setting with fill-in flash, and you can then guarantee that you will have some good quality pictures of you next PB.

Beefy, sorry to ask but have you had any contact with the other anglers who photographed your fish yet?

I'm as sickened as you are and would love to see the fish.

Mr Beef, shame about the picture(s); I hope the other anglers contact you with their pics. Meanwhile, may I respectfully suggest that you beg, borrow or buy a decent digital camera rather than rely on the picture-taking facility of your mobile 'phone? Set the camera on the "P" (programme) setting with fill-in flash, and you can then guarantee that you will have some good quality pictures of you next PB.

well i do have a digital camera, but i had left it at home with the freshly charged batterys in. so guess it could be my fault, but if the glove was on the other hand and i took someones photo i would of proberly of maild them to them stright away.