Hello to you all

wayne baker

hello all

Just joined the forum. I have been fishing now for over thirty years for most species mainly in eastern england and i hope i will be able to add some good input into this forum. I love pike fishing mainly and also river fishing for barbel and chub. I had the carp bug for many years but in recent times i rarely fish for carp unless i can find somewhere quiet which is pretty rare these days

Bind my wounds, And bring me a fresh horse.

Response to Barbel (user ID) - you will need to do a reply for your question to be seen. The 'report' link simply sends emails to the mods and is used when you wish to report a topic for some violation or other.

Welcome to AnglersNet.

Hiya Wayne and welcome to AnglersNet. Glad to have you with us.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President