Fishing Today

Gillies

Tried a beach mark today thats not normally fished often - got a very nice surprise on my first cast when I got a plump Sea Trout of 1 lb 2 oz. That was followed by a Mackerel, 3 nice Dabs and a Coalie.

Very enjoyable day, all fish caught on Mackerel bait.

Gillies

tha fis agam a bhe iasg nuth dunidh sasain!

www.gilliesmackenzie.com

Well done Gillies ,a fine way to spend a day ,not stuck oot here in the middle oh the North Sea like me not that i'm jealous !!.Not half.

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

nice one gillies

could,nt get fishin this past couple of weeks :( good to see somebody up here is still wetting a line an getting a result too :D:D nice one

Well done Gillies ,a fine way to spend a day ,not stuck oot here in the middle oh the North Sea like me not that i'm jealous !!.Not half.

does that not drive you bonkers blinddog all that water with fish ( allegedly) in it could,nt handle that mysell i would be raiding cupboards for string an bent pins an stuff :blink::blink:;)

Well many years ago we used to be able to fish,used to catch some crackin Cod,Haddock,Ling,Catfish and loads oh Coalies.

Still see the coalies on the suface and ther are some crackers ,also see the Mackeral brushing in calm weather.

Of course we dont try for them now ;) well not very often anyway cause if we get caught we would be back on the chopper pretty quick,so you have to be sneaky :ph34r:

Lenny

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

Tried a beach mark today thats not normally fished often - got a very nice surprise on my first cast when I got a plump Sea Trout of 1 lb 2 oz. That was followed by a Mackerel, 3 nice Dabs and a Coalie.

Very enjoyable day, all fish caught on Mackerel bait.

Gillies

nice one gillies! i was out last night at chapel point lincolnshire coast!

1st 5 mins double whitting good size only had 3 hours fishing befor it pi---- it down! but got 16 fish all a good 1lb or more off to blackpool next w/e hope it fishes well there, watch this space!

hello mate cought anything yet? grrrrrrrr!