Message For Mark Cox

Chris Goddard

Mark, please contact me asap as I feel I have waited long enough now. Thanks

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Mark, please contact me asap as I feel I have waited long enough now. Thanks

BUMP!!!

Anyone Know Mark, please contact him and let him know I am looking for him please!! Pretty important I do contact him or even he contacts me ASAP!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

BUMP!!!

Anyone Know Mark, please contact him and let him know I am looking for him please!! Pretty important I do contact him or even he contacts me ASAP!!

BUMP!!!!

Seems to be creating a LOT of interest this thread??!! BUT no-one seems to know the guy!? I DO have his address and I also have his invoice. What I do NOT have is his remittance for the goods he had from me several months ago!!

Mark, if you are reading this please contact me asap to get this sorted or I will take other action.

Chris Goddard

One of your 'other actions' might be to share his posting handle with us if he does not make good on his obligation.

I don't know the man or even know of him but I can tell you I wouldn't sell to anyone who shared the name unless they could prove they were a different person.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

cant believe people would do this to you chris your a top bloke, but it seems you just cant trust some people

Zenith there are people out there who would rip your balls off and fry em in front of you if they thought there was somthing in it for them. Internet scams are on the increase and speaking as somone who has been caught myself i sympothise with you Chris. :(:(

Zenith there are people out there who would rip your balls off and fry em in front of you if they thought there was somthing in it for them. Internet scams are on the increase and speaking as somone who has been caught myself i sympothise with you Chris. :(:(

Thanks all!! I was in touch with this guy quite a bit and was happy to supply the goods as I always am! And I can say this is the first time I have been caught out, OR HAVE I?? Give Mark a chance. If he gets in touch no problems!! If he doesn't I have several options as I do have an address and can do quite a bit with that and a name.

But thanks!! :D

Chris Goddard