Total Fishing

crazynewt

Just seen an ad for a new seies of Total Fishing, I used to like it a lot till they kep repeating repeating repeating them over and over again.

If I were the producer I would focus more on the fishing in the UK etc instead of more exotic fishing that not many of us will ever manage to experience.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm now considering "scruffing" myself up in an attempt to become a more successful piker! I think I'll try living in the garage for a few weeks. Should be a bit colder then too...

hahaha yeh but you would have to have that 'authentic' whiff about you as well to really play the part!

I'm not a Matt Hayes fan. I've never seen him fishing the crap venues where I go.

It's not his fault. It's just that I grew up in the club match scene and all my idols were the blokes that caught more fish than the others, week in week out.

If you are not beating the blokes at the next peg each week, and are talking, then I'm not listening.

One 'guest' Jan Porter, looks like a scarecrow but I can identify with him becuase he was a handy Trent angler in his time. Sorry Matt.

I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow - creature, let me do it now, let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

Since were on Matt Hayes so to speak...

One or many things that annoy the hell out of me, is he left or right handed?

He always seems so kak handed handling a rod, sometimes casting with his left hand and then swapping the rod over to his right hand then back again!

He could do with a good bath and a nice pair of nail clippers to extract the much from under his nails lol

the four people in the show's are matt hayes (presenter) mick brown peter stone & gord burton

(the pikeing pirat) & gord's dog. so thats cleard that one up. Thank you.

:D:D:D

most important thing is the respect for the fish. not like some aussie bloke i could mention.

Edited by merlino

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

thats one of the first series I think they're great its just abit of a laugh theres one where Browney makes a cheese sandwich it lokks like its been cut with a hammer and another where they trry pot noodles.

Fishing isn't all serious you know more of this sort of thing I say.

thats one of the first series I think they're great its just abit of a laugh theres one where Browney makes a cheese sandwich it lokks like its been cut with a hammer and another where they trry pot noodles.

Fishing isn't all serious you know more of this sort of thing I say.

My sentiments too Chappers, im a good mate of Gords and he is the most entertaining and knowledgable pike angler that lives in the UK. Having fished with him many times on big waters he nearly always produces the goods even when most others fail. Fishings not all about catching fish, a good laugh is essential at times IMO.

My sentiments too Chappers, im a good mate of Gords and he is the most entertaining and knowledgable pike angler that lives in the UK. Having fished with him many times on big waters he nearly always produces the goods even when most others fail. Fishings not all about catching fish, a good laugh is essential at times IMO.

Indeed !

Congrats on your recent piking exploits too.