Fishing In France

johnhere

Ok well let’s give this a try. Along with a friend we are looking for 2 to 4 other carp anglers to go fishing in France next year say about April or May.

The types of waters we like are small enclosed lakes with trees and bushes all around with lots of features and preferably offering food …..not large featureless lakes.

The idea is we would have exclusive fishing of the lake. I do have a selection of waters already that look interesting.

I realise this is some months away but I am testing the water so to speak. If you are interested please leave a message here along with an e-mail address. Please no time wasters so only reply if you are serious about this. We are based on the South Coast.

have you had a look at the Angling lines DVD post that Elton put up? Some incredible waters on there.

Me and my mate want to have a trip out next year. Nothing serious, we`re not bothered in `haulin` (detest that word......) but just to get a few runs, have a laugh and maybe get a decent carp or two. Not fussed about the size either, if either of us caught a monster we would honestly feel as though we`d cheated.......twenties will do for me thanks, we`re starved of them in the Midlands

wolf.gif

have you had a look at the Angling lines DVD post that Elton put up? Some incredible waters on there.

Me and my mate want to have a trip out next year. Nothing serious, we`re not bothered in `haulin` (detest that word......) but just to get a few runs, have a laugh and maybe get a decent carp or two. Not fussed about the size either, if either of us caught a monster we would honestly feel as though we`d cheated.......twenties will do for me thanks, we`re starved of them in the Midlands

Thanks for the info and yes I have had a look there are some nice looking waters picked out about 6 that are of interest.

If you are interested in joining us then can you contact me by e-mail. I will then send you details of the lakes I think are of interest and also more details.

John

A word of advice is to book up a lake ASAP. Most of the better waters will already be booked for Apr / May as they are some of the top months. I'm going next Sept and we've already been booked up since Aug.

Rob.

Many Thanks