How Low Will Antis Go

didi

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that visit was and intristhng experyence i might go bak onit agen wonce ive worked out what there seying do you think iv bin on it 2 long ime wurerd about wots happening too my hed....

Hi all

we have a pedo in bordon hants,he is grey haired old fart driving an blue asta hatchback, and when looked at he buries himself into his mobile that points out the windows at little kids.

funny though ,even though ive clocked him at the somerfield carpark at time that the local schools kick out and dispite that he never leaves his car or picks anyone up the cops dont care(loitering)um

these two in the pics on that site should be sorted one way or another the penaltys for these things are toooooooooooo light(they will never change)gas them and save some goverment cash ,scum

rant over

habilis ????

as for hunting i am for it(just with less doggys)even up the odds so its a challenge not an outright unfair slaughter,ive killed enough in my time and did so humainly and some times not so

say what you will i couldnt careless

dont ask and i wont offend

go hunting but give them some chance+i never wasted a bite(never eaten fox thankfully errr

sg

Edited by billy5000

chop off ther nads with no anesthetic and a rusty bread knife, job done!

Edited by geffaz

How Low Will Antis Go

is it low enough to lick their own asses

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Billy: I wasn't having a pop at hunting, just found the site, or perhaps just that post, a bit surrealistic :)

When it comes to the perverts though, there's no question. They should be pursued with maximum prejudice but I noticed that only one person in that thread was suggesting police action. Put pressure on the police, publicise the whole affair, and the anti's have seriously bad PR don't they?

Softly.softly.....

Hi all

habilis i wasnt having ago just abit puzzled by the writing but yes agreed max vengence for these greesy little turds which give all men(good)men a bad name.

its annoying that since these freaks started poping up more often it does things to the community.

i.e i cannot even pick my daughter up from school without other parents thinking(um is that his kid etc etc)and i dont even look dodgy and certainly have no wierd tendancys.(i dont like crowds so i dont pick the brats up much at all, so should have seen the teachers face when she saw me(black jeans/blue suit shirt and pitchblack shades)not like i look odd but she asked all the same which i guess is a very good thing.

not all men are rapists and slime.

sg

they have a wiring prob that can NEVER be fixed so police plz cut the crap and fry these turds 100% convicted of course.

if i had a pedo in front of me ,and i had 100% pos that he was id do the worst thing you could imagine(think bad ,think death)slowly

Edited by billy5000

Your experience of the school takes me back Billy! It has made good fathers feel like they're being watched.

I was a single parent, one boy, one girl.

When I collected my daughter from the school, mothers would give me really wierd looks and kids would want to come back to the house with her at lunchtime just to look at me - they couldn't understand how the housework got done.

When my daughter came up against a set of perverts (headed, I should add, by a woman), the police, who were as furious as I, were unable to do much. We moved. Shortly afterwards the woman's home was almost destroyed and she was moved away to another area, thus simply shifting the problem onto other people. But a lot of parents breathed a sigh of relief.

Needless to say, I was miles away when it happened.

I'm a bit surprised that noone so far has called into question the dubious practice of posting pictures of alleged paedophiles on public forums. Any evidence, photographic or otherwise, should be handed directly to the police, and not posted where it might result in self-appointed vigilantes deciding to take the law into their own hands.

Back in the days of witch hunts, any lonely old eccentric woman was likely to find herself being persecuted once the "witch fever" had taken hold of the public imagination. I can see the same thing happening in the present day (just change the gender). Criminals (of whatever sort) need bringing to justice, but that's a job for the police, not the lynch mob.