Elliot Beach/wormit Bay

arthurcodsbody

ten leads? and the rest :blink: Any idea of the size of sea? I knwo shaun cummings from riverside fished the black rock on sunday beat me, narrowly i might add with 5 smallish cod it seems to fish going into darkness though possibly because of the depth of water

Shaun is 'spur-hound' on here and he needed to swim to the black rock on sunday by all accounts!! In the past ive found it to fish day and night but with the wind right down night might be better. but we'll see. There not much swell at the minute the tide is ranging from 4.8m down to 1.2m thats using my arbroath book right enough.

Matt

women love me, fish fear me!!

http://www.alba-rods.co.uk

Riverside Tackle SAC

Aye i heard he was hanging off it with two fingers maybe a slight exagerration. Thats a decent tide mind you is it the springs this week?? or was that monday, tuesday? Shauns in the same youth team as me so know him fairly well. Ive never actually fished rumness is there patches of clean ground or is it all kelp?

Aye i heard he was hanging off it with two fingers maybe a slight exagerration. Thats a decent tide mind you is it the springs this week?? or was that monday, tuesday? Shauns in the same youth team as me so know him fairly well. Ive never actually fished rumness is there patches of clean ground or is it all kelp?

Yea the big tides are coming to an end now been ranging 5.3 to 0.9 all week so far, its all rough at rumness kelp, rock all that good stuff although saying that a mate of mine picked a dab up there in the summer so you would think there is some clean ground there.

Matt

Riverside Tackle SAC

I would think so its like lunan bay dont no if your aware but in the nets about 300 hundred yards off the shore for salmon theyve had thornbacks to 7lb a cod at 66lb loadsa dogs bass plaice to 4lb and even the odd sole or two. What i think we will see in a few years is a big presence of dogfish followed by the imminent arrival of huss, smoothhound which will larely replace the cod obviously with the cod still being a large presence in the winter. Are you fishing the dysart match at the weekend?

I would think so its like lunan bay dont no if your aware but in the nets about 300 hundred yards off the shore for salmon theyve had thornbacks to 7lb a cod at 66lb loadsa dogs bass plaice to 4lb and even the odd sole or two. What i think we will see in a few years is a big presence of dogfish followed by the imminent arrival of huss, smoothhound which will larely replace the cod obviously with the cod still being a large presence in the winter. Are you fishing the dysart match at the weekend?

Have heard about the rays, if only we could reach em, now that would be my spot all year!! Doggies have showed increasingly in the last couple of years so you could be right on that one. No not fishing dysart mate got a hospital appointment with the pregnent missis. All the best though.

Matt

Riverside Tackle SAC