Ardleigh Or Abboton?

sam-cox

I fancie a spot of pike fishing with that chance of a biggie.

Has any one any info on the above like how much it is to fish and where I can get a ticket.

Also any fishing hints.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

Hi Sam-cox,

Abberton is a limited season ticket water now mate. ( £100 ).

Ardleigh i have not fished it for a number of years now. I believe a lot of carpers or on it. (Day ticket).

Bill.

Hi Sam-cox,

Abberton is a limited season ticket water now mate. ( £100 ).

Ardleigh i have not fished it for a number of years now. I believe a lot of carpers or on it. (Day ticket).

Bill.

I may have missed some of your earlier posts Bill and I might be the only one not to have picked it up, but the references to Abberton and Ardleigh make me wonder if you are indeed Bill Palmer. I'm about halfway through your book 'Dimples to Wrinkles and Beyond' Lovely stuff, if it is you Bill. If not, then put it down to me having a senior moment :rolleyes:

Edited by argyll

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Hi Argyll,

Glad you are enjoying my book mate, as for not moving my lips, i am a practising ventriloquism. I take my dummy Steve Wells :D piking where ever i go. :P

( Not moving my lips face. ) :D

Sam

According to the leaflet I picked up somewhere, Adult day tickets are £5 at Ardleigh from a self service ticket kiosk. It also says that boat fishing is available. Fishery tel no is 01206 230642.

Nic

thanx very much lads.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!