Giving It A Rest

wirral sea fishing

Dear all,

For the past 5 years Wirral Sea Fishing has been a major part of my life, over this time I have met some fantastic people and hopefully you have as well. Over this time WSF has also managed to get the pleasure anglers together in many forms, be it a Fish and Meet, Winter / Summer League or the Winter Open as well as the many other meets and fishing session that have been arranged through WSF. Over this time I have enjoyed the organising and pressure that has been involved in creating and managing WSF, we have a massive following and I hope that through WSF I have encouraged the sport in some way.

As most if not all of you know, I opened Moreton Angling Centre in March of this year, the last 8 months has been hectic to say the least and as a result Wirral Sea Fishing has suffered as I have found it difficult to balance the two, so it is with regret that I announce that as from the end of November I will stand down from the day to running of Wirral Sea Fishing and hand over to Iain who for the foreseeable future will be in total control of WSF, I am sure that you will support Iain in this task in everyway you can. This will enable me to focus on the future and planned expansion of Moreton Angling, I will of course be on hand to assist Iain in whatever way I can and rather than being the webmaster I will be the “consultant”.

I would like to add my personnel thanks to everybody who has helped me over the last 5 years and there is just too many to mention, after all I only put a few pages of text on the internet it is you the visitors that make the site.

I have some great memory’s from meeting some guys from Blackpool at Llandudno Jcn at some unheard of hour in the morning to go out on a boat trip with them as an invited guest of there club, this turned out to be John Petersen and Dave Kam, as well as organising the first adult and junior match in conjunction with New Wallasey Regeneration in just 3 weeks! To meeting most of the guys on a very cold and wet Sunday in Feb at Perch Rock at the very first fish and meet. Since then the site has gone from strength to strength and I am sure it will do so even more in the future.

My contact email address will stay the same and a new one will be created for Iain over the next few days, it now only leaves me to thank you all once again for your commitment to WSF and your continued support and to wish Iain the best of luck in his new role.

My most sincere thanks to you all for the past 5 years.

Chris