Where You Are?

Julian

What are conditions like where you are toady? We’ve had a week or more of hard frosts and daytime temperatures barely above zero in Leek (North Staffs) – in fact Leek was listed as the coldest place in the UK for a couple of days running a few days ago. We then had a few inches of snow the other day and its still here, compounded by a few more frosts.

Drizzle has moved in today but there was still between 1 and 2cm of ice on my club water yesterday – Think my hopes of a carp session at the weekend my be dashed. :angry:

What’s it like where you are?

Mild Mannered Carp Angler By Day…

Read My Blog:Here! View My Gallery: Here!

www.NorthWestcarp.co.uk Home of the Northern Monkey!

oi oi yesterday 29nov went piking freezing,even the pike wernt aving it.

to-day got up still frost on ground went for a walk round small club lake compleatly frozen over

now 16-20 started raining still frezzing cold. thats the north-east for you,

how long till spring :(:(:angry:

Edited by merlino bill

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

What are conditions like where you are toady?

Careful who you call Toady Julian! :lol:

minus degrees for most of the week, must be a bit warmer today, no frozen windscreens. Raining from this afternoon, nothing substantial, just the drizzly stuff.

In Suffolk down the road from Elton!!!!!!!!

SE wind, was 8deg today, overcast - anyone fishing should get a few in next few days as long as frosts hold off.

Windy at the moment still from SE

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

the weather round cheshire is picking up! fank god lol dont no how long the slightly warmer temps will lst !? <_<

Looks like these milder temps are going to be with us for about a week and guess who is off work next week!!! I wonder what I will be doing all week?

Fishing all week for me, starting Sunday :D

Paul

from worthing down on the south coast!

big SW tearing it up today! totaly dropped now and feels a bit milder due to low level cloud!

if it carries on like this might give it a bash on sunday as im getting withdrawel symptoms! and too much of a light weight for the biting cold of late! had a nice little jack of 9lb in a short session last monday but bailed arfter five hours as it wasnt worth loosing any toes to the cold!