walks along the thames

viney

Looking a nice bit of the Thames/lower kennet for a short (will have a 3 & 4 year old with us) Sunday afternoon walk and a nice scenic place to stop for a picnic. As close to Newbury as possible, suggestions in the box below please :)

http://www.basingengineering.co.uk/

Instagram: mrmjv88

Goring park at the end of ferry lane walk over grass area and river is there walk upstream to bridge or downstream towards railway bridge benches to sit on for picnic on grass area or concrete mooring area be carefull with littlens though steep banks in places mate,Pangbourne park in mens club carpark or dolphin centre one and walk downstream from the bridge and you can see the work not happening on Whitchurch toll bridge .

Lower kennet park at Rowbarge woolhampton walk either way or try Tyle mill park in car park just over swing bridge and walk downstream tis nice stretch as are they all .

Got hemp thanks mate forgot beer couple on there way to you as soon as I see James again

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Cheers for the advice Steve, fingers crossed for good weather not that Chloe and Will mind, rain just means more muddy puddles to jump in!

No rush mate, hopefully be getting my homebrew started in the next few days

http://www.basingengineering.co.uk/

Instagram: mrmjv88

Cheers for the advice Steve, fingers crossed for good weather not that Chloe and Will mind, rain just means more muddy puddles to jump in!

No rush mate, hopefully be getting my homebrew started in the next few days

Mmmmn Moonshine now you are talking

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream: