Catfish Waters

Pussy Hunter

No waiting, no bailiffs, lots of catfish.

cheshire.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

________country park near Sandbach in the Crewe area has a stock of cats.

There is a day ticket water with a sindicate water above it.

You can fish the sindicate mid week if there is space but not over the weekends.

They are very catchable from there ( in warmer weather) and they do go over 40lb.

A few of us fish it from time to time in the Summer and we do OK usually using carp fishing tactics.

(He has Sturgeon and Carp in there also.)

It also has a few smaller lakes on there where I take my daughter and nephew to pleasure fish and I had a cat out of there in the Summer on float fished bread !! :o

Edited by Mald

Nice try Newt, :( I think Pussy Hunter meant Cheshire in the UK

Oh. Oops. :o

I didn't mention

Cheshire, Massachusetts

Cheshire, New York

Cheshire, New Hampshire

Cheshire, Connecticut

Cheshire, New Hampshire

since they are all far enough north to have frozen water this time of year and the catfish aren't active and Cheshire, Oregon didn't seem to have any decent nearby water.

Looks like that was just as well then.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Oh. Oops. :o

I didn't mention

Cheshire, Massachusetts

Cheshire, New York

Cheshire, New Hampshire

Cheshire, Connecticut

Cheshire, New Hampshire

since they are all far enough north to have frozen water this time of year and the catfish aren't active and Cheshire, Oregon didn't seem to have any decent nearby water.

Looks like that was just as well then.

I wonder how much the bus fare is to America and will they let me take my tackle :rolleyes:

Other than that I know about the Country Park Lake, I have fished there myself and had some really nice cats from there but I would like to find somewhere without a waiting list.