Non Anglers

Melvin

Quality Leon, i can picture a place for that on my desk at work !!

Some good answer Liked Peter Sharpe's and had a good chuckle at Alan Stubbs reply

Keep em coming

"Don't you get bored?"

No! Otherwise I wouldn't bother, would I? :wacko:

It really is amazing how EVERYBODY I speak to who doesn't fish themselves asks me whether or not I keep the fish. Thankfully this thread will now help me answer them!

Is is actually illegal to take fish home? I've never wanted to but are there rules?

The best time to fish is when you have a chance.

Is is actually illegal to take fish home? I've never wanted to but are there rules?

Certainly there are rules. So, depending on what day of the year, where you are fishing, what tactics you are using, what species you catch, and what size, it absolutely may or may not be legal to take your fish home.

Hope that helps. Note that it applies to fresh, brackish, and salt water and to all species found in any of those places. :D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Found myself having this very conversation with a golfing mad football fan only yesterday. After playing my trump card; that more people fish than attend football matches in a weekend I was challenged with the retort,

" 40,000 people will go to watch a Manchester United match on a saturday, there's no lake in the UK that could accomodate that many fishermen!?!!!?!!"

They actually let these people breed!