Rivers

merlino     bill

River Severn the Uk's longest river. Its source is in Wales. Pool Quay is north of Welshpool on the Oswestry road.

I canoed for many years and did so on many rivers. I will own up to participating in whats known as 'Bandit runs' that is paddling rivers without permission.

River Severn the Uk's longest river. Its source is in Wales. Pool Quay is north of Welshpool on the Oswestry road.

I canoed for many years and did so on many rivers. I will own up to participating in whats known as 'Bandit runs' that is paddling rivers without permission.

Thanks Grumpybum for clearing that for me :D

When I first read it,I thought you meant Poole Quay(Poole Harbour) in Dorset. :lol::lol:

Zzippy

zzippy2.gif

oi oi captain most fishermen are o.k like i said before there are some miserable buggers about,

but there are also some cannoist's or any sort of vessel that think it's o.k to go a bit close just

out of devilment there is good & bad on both side's to be honest :angry::D;)

i blame the bloody great poles, if your going to fish a river use a rod thats what i think.

whoooooop's i'll get me coat :D

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

Get in touch with immigration :D

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com