Trout

Jeff S

I quote : "It's probably a genetic deformity," he said. "I don't think there's anything wrong with it."

Yeah Right!!!! two mouths are fine !!! Reminds me of the fish in Simpsons with two heads!!

And hes gonna eat it!!!

Yuk!

dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

So what's with the policing?? I thought long and hard about where to post -settling on the non-fishing forum. Because it's not a course fish it MUST go to the fly fishing forum? Where in the link does it say the fish was caught on a fly? I did not intend for it to go here!

Petty I know. Over the past three years I have spent nearly everyday here. Yet I find myself here less and less- and not from lack of interest. I've contributed, learned alot and been merrily tolerated. I think I've had enough.

Cheers.

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...

I quote : "It's probably a genetic deformity," he said. "I don't think there's anything wrong with it."

Yeah Right!!!! two mouths are fine !!! Reminds me of the fish in Simpsons with two heads!!

And hes gonna eat it!!!

Yuk!

dan

the fish in the simpsons (blinky) had just the one head, but three eyes

Guest Ferret1959
So what's with the policing?? I thought long and hard about where to post -settling on the non-fishing forum. Because it's not a course fish it MUST go to the fly fishing forum? Where in the link does it say the fish was caught on a fly? I did not intend for it to go here!

Petty I know. Over the past three years I have spent nearly everyday here. Yet I find myself here less and less- and not from lack of interest. I've contributed, learned alot and been merrily tolerated. I think I've had enough.

Cheers.

If I hadn't have spotted the 'moved' thread on the Non fishing thread I'd have missed this topic.

My thought on the trout is, nothing to do with deformed fish but that of a Siamese twin.

Even us top of the food chain have them. :)

Oh and I knew an Asian Indian chap with five fingers on each hand..............what forum should that be posted in?(me being sarky ;) )

Not fly fishing I'm sure.