King Paddy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he means the AN

Have you asked him?

who here caught the biggest carp?

Hi Paddy do you mean the anglers on this forum? If so that would be me 17lbs 3ozs fully scaled mirror location Wiltshire Bait floating crust Happy?? Over the moon :)

shouldn't this thread be in the carp forum?

If we had a carp forum, it would. However, since we have a Session carp fishing forum and since you are allowed to catch a biggun even if only fishing a half-day, here is probably a good place.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Newt

Here seems like a good place, but then I suppose a 17lb plus carp might be a bit too big for a pikers live bait. Perhaps we should have a pike forum and all the pikers could chat away on that? Certainly would be an idea worth pursuing, would get my vote :)

Guest Brumagem Phil

26.5 lb mirror carp from lifford reservoir in birmingham..........next best is a 17 lb ghostie from the specimen pool at blythe waters.