How big?

King Paddy

Not quite the Midlands, but as the crow flies it's only about 50 miles from the centre of Birmingham to Ross-On-Wye...

Is Margins about? o.k my biggest is 23.6 not that big compered to some but from a river. :P

It did'nt smell of Garlic either.

Edited by MALC2

atb

malc

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i live in county monaghan, ireland and live just down the road from a carp fishery which is quite lucky as there aren't many carp fisheries in ireland. i didn't get to fish it yet but i am goin to try it this year. i have seen a picture in a local tackle dealer of a carp an english man caught in it and it weighed over 20lbs which is MASSIVE in ireland. not many people have caught it but this was a good few years ago it was caught so it could be a lot bigger now. the irish record is around 23lbs from a lake in county cork but i think that carp i was just talking about could have beaten it now. :D

PADDYWORLD:GREAT PICS!!!

INCLUDING Fishing, football and cars.

http://homepage.eircom.net/~paddyy/hello.html.htm

or have a chat in my forum @:

http://patrickgjbyrne.proboards50.com/

Guest rabbit
Is Margins about? o.k my biggest is 23.6 not that big compered to some but from a river. :P

It did'nt smell of Garlic either.

Good fish, would beat the Irish record apparently :)

this all seems very ambiguous!

In what way?
as in who has cought the biggest carp?

he was turned away from the session carp forum becous it might not be on a session as newt surgested

:blink:

personly think it should be down with the carp boys on that forum? wot if im fishing for roach and bump

a lump? blah blah!

some of the carp lads never even look at the course section!

then we have the! is it in europa or uk thing etc!

can i include a saimese carp from SE asia? or as its on the cours section do i have to be yousing course tackle (as in targeting any species that mozzys along)

this is why i said ambiguous mate thats all ;)

Guest rabbit
as in who has cought the biggest carp?

he was turned away from the session carp forum becous it might not be on a session as newt surgested

:blink:

personly think it should be down with the carp boys on that forum? wot if im fishing for roach and bump

a lump? blah blah!

some of the carp lads never even look at the course section!

then we have the! is it in europa or uk thing etc!

can i include a saimese carp from SE asia? or as its on the cours section do i have to be yousing course tackle (as in targeting any species that mozzys along)

this is why i said ambiguous mate thats all ;)

We are so starved of things to talk about other than pike at the moment its good to be on a different subject. I admit its more of a carp type thing for the carp boys, after all its the most important question you could ask them ''How big is yours'' might give them something to talk about in these cold winter fishless months, but I am sure that particular question has been done to death with them. Nice to get an 'amateurs' input perhaps?? :unsure: