where to fish - Kent COAST!

cookus

cookus:

cheers spasor

ive fished samphire in the winter and only caught a few whiting. but you reckon there is bass there?

do you know what bait is best there?

Fresh peeler crab - yum yum

--

Be Kind To Your Children, They Get To Pick Your Nursing Home.

Cookus,

Try my website http://www.shorefishingadventure.co.uk

that I have just updated yesterday. Shows my favourite spots and how to get there, with info on how I normally fish the venues. Had an 8 lb 12 oz Bass on 29-08-02, second time fishing after 3 years away from the scene.

Hope the info there helps.

Cheers and best of luck always.

thongy

Bite alarms, carp rods, baitrunners, and braid. Great for big bass on beach. I'm bringing my sofa next .....

Andrew, nice bass and nice website.

Don,t give up on Dengemarsh for sole.

A friend of mine fished it last week at low tide, using small pieces of peeler crab on No2 hooks (2 hook rig).

He had 5 fish between 1lb-2oz and 2lb-12oz.

Not monsters, but nice eating.

He said that other anglers had sand dabs, flounders and sole as well, with a 6lb bass to whole squid (not fishing for sole ).

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Hi Cranfield,

Thanks for the Fishing Report on Last week. I was trying for sole at high tide heh heh. Wrong move I guess. At least now I know it's on low tide that I should be fishing for those tasty plate-sized soles. Cheers.

quote:

He said that other anglers had a 6lb bass to whole squid (not fishing for sole ).

This angler was fishing to my left on the same tide on Thursday 29-08-02. I got mine at 1 hr before High tide and he got his 1 hr after high tide. We met in the morning at 11 am when I was leaving and I gave him the rest of my lugworms that I have left over. Mentioned he had a bass over 9lbs last year around September. Yes, he was not after soles, I am certain.

thongy

Bite alarms, carp rods, baitrunners, and braid. Great for big bass on beach. I'm bringing my sofa next .....