Might have been a tad too honest

five bellies

Hi all

they give ya grief coz they want honesty in a relationship and as soon as you are they tear ya a new one

if man could understand what women want we'd stay down the pub and leave the psyco's on thier own

hehe i have to say im brutally honest when asked such questions and she respects me for it as ive saved her from going out on occasions so she could change into something more flattering

i try my hardest to find clothes that compliment her curves but its not easy when your stomach muscles stretched so badly that it looks like freddy cruger has had her(very bad of which surgury can only be a help)

i reakon they should use people who have BAD scaring and ripps and sagging so teenage girls can see the real effect of getting pregnant.

they only have to look in a girls mag to see what they would rather have(easy for some and not others)

if girls are gonna get blinded by all this skinny stuff then they should use it and combine the pregnant effect thus teenage pregnacies will fall.

sg

no offence to anyone its just the way of the world

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic