Piking In London

Elton

Posted on behalf of Nick:

After moving from Yorkshire to London 5 years ago I have finally decided relocate my fishing

gear as well ! I live in West London and have no idea of good pike venues. Do you have any

ideas for West and west of London? I prefer to trot deadbaits on rivers rather than spend

endless days on empty lakes!!

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Probably best to join your local PAC group. Walton on Thames have a good following. Find them through www.PACGB.co.uk. West London puts you reasonably close to the Thames, so its your best bet for river piking. Beyond that the Kennet has some good piking but its mostly tied up by local clubs. If you want to go it alone, then ring the EA at Reading, Berks and ask them for a copy of their free Thames Valley angling guide. Its also on a pdf file buried deep within the bowels of the EA website. Not the easiest website to surf but have a dig around and you might find it.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Probably best to join your local PAC group. Walton on Thames have a good following. Find them through www.PACGB.co.uk. West London puts you reasonably close to the Thames, so its your best bet for river piking. Beyond that the Kennet has some good piking but its mostly tied up by local clubs. If you want to go it alone, then ring the EA at Reading, Berks and ask them for a copy of their free Thames Valley angling guide. Its also on a pdf file buried deep within the bowels of the EA website. Not the easiest website to surf but have a dig around and you might find it.

ENFIELD LOCK! LAA WATER, I THINK

• 7 months later...