He's In the Tank

Prowlerguy

It's a little after four o'clock in the morning and I need to write this down before I forget it. My lovely, little wife Linda sometimes talks in her sleep. It isn't too often but when she does it is frequently quite interesting.

A little while ago I got up to go to the bathroom and Linda said to me, as I got to the door, "where are you going?" I said back to her, "to the bathroom," and then she said "when you get back I'm going to go let Joshua out!"

Being halfway asleep I didn't say anything, but stumbled on in. But, it soon became very clear to me, Huh? I started to have all kinds of pictures in my mind, sheesh, what did she mean by THAT! "I'm going to let Joshua out?"

Needless to say, back there in the dark, I immediately questioned Linda. "Linda, where is Joshua?" "He is in the tank!" she said.

I responded, naturally, with "what tank?" Linda continued in a normal conversation voice, "he's in the big, big, big, big, big tank."

"Linda, what kind of tank is that?" I'm thinking of a couple different kinds of tanks here; the first of which is a military type tank, but more probably some kind of big water container. I also thought of some kind of torture tank or container, not that it was our oft used method of correction for our 18 year old son, but you know how the mind runs with really wild thoughts sometimes. Linda then said something like, "it's filled with water, you know the water tank."

"Linda! What is Joshua doing in the water tank?" Then she said just this, "dog paddling."

I started laughing out loud, and laughing hard, so much so that I began shaking the whole bed. About that time Linda woke up. "Go Away! I hate you!"

Hmmm, it's coming up on 0500 now, and time to go back to some other adventures.

Respectfully, Prowlerguy sends

ChuckandLindaJune05-3.jpg

Edited by Prowlerguy

Mrs riverside used to talk in her sleep sometimes, though I haven’t heard her say anything for a while. Two things I remember her saying were “ Put in my in tray and I’ll do it in the morning”. The other made reference to her not liking snakes. Some things she said though didn’t make any sense at all.

Me ex-wife used to talk in her sleep, best thing was i discovered she couldn't lie while she was sleeping so if i wanted to know anything i'd wait till she'd been asleep an hour or two then start asking questions.

Thats how i found out about her affairs :D

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

LOL, now thats sneaky!!!

Yep, but to be honest when she started listing them it got to the point where i wished i hadn't asked.

Especially when she mentioned my brother!!!

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Guest Finepix
Yep, but to be honest when she started listing them it got to the point where i wished i hadn't asked.

Especially when she mentioned my brother!!!

:o

Linda and I have been happily married for 37 years and we have two kids, My daughter is 37 years old and has been married for 17 years, she has provided us with 4 great grandchildren. My son is 18 years old, and just about to head off to college. Linda just talks in her sleep. She says I do too but you can prove it by me; she says I snore a little too - never happen. :)

Prowlerguy's four grandkids,

Aug05-4-2.jpg

Edited by Prowlerguy

That's a might fine looking troop you've got there, but please can people start posting their family shots in the 'Members Photographs' thread in the Photography section. Maybe I should try and get it moved to in here, it might get noticed more. Can any moderators out there do that for me or think it is a good idea???!!!!

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!