kayakfishinguk.net

big green p15

Yep, same for me too, both yesterday and today.

Message states: "You are not authorized to view this page"

Ive just tried again and still cant get in, message is the same. Maybe weve all been banned :(

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard from Andy at KFUK and he has asked me to let you know that he has been upgrading the sites database and has run into some access problems. He is working on it at the moment.

Dan

Hi lads, I'm very sorry for the hassle, I've had a complete nightmare the last two days. I upgraded the site database & all went well until I altered my own site password and locked myself out :wallbash: I tried everything I knew & eventually had to hack my database via the site server to get into the site as admin.

Anyway all is well now for me and I've sent an e-mail to all members today, hopefully you'll get it and let me know if you can get in but you may need to clear your cookies & internet browser cache to see the site seing as a couple of you can see it & others can't.

I finally got back in here the other night but had to re-register so hence the new name then had a mare so haven't posted. Nice to see these forums again mind :thumbs:

I'll keep an eye on this thread to see the results of anyone having bother, try to log-in & let us know ok.

l8r

Andy

PS: cheers Dan looks like we double posted, LOL

Edited by KFUK

Andy

KFUK

No lads it was the site but it seems I was the last to find out as I'm working on it all the time so my own cache was keeping the info (I know what I mean) :( I

'm getting the blank page now too and have alerted my host as it seems the sites been locked down ? probably with me being in there so much messing around, LOL error 403 is a permissions error so I'll get that sorted ASAP.

I'll have it fixed tomorrow hopefully and I'll have banners linked to here, Anglers Afloat & others as well as RSS feeds to the main site (would love a kayak fishing rss though ;) ) at long last. Lets just hope my hard work pays off & I can come in here more often cos I miss it <_<

Don't bother looking for the next day or so and al let u know here when it's done, sorry for the hassle but believe me it'll be worth the effort in the long run. ;)

Andy

KFUK