2 P.B's at Kimmeridge

richi

Like i said Martin it's only a temporary measure as I'm selling my Caper Angler and getting a red P13-Bournemouth Canoes (where I bought it last year)have put it on their website with a guide price of £350 and as soon as there is interest the P13 will be ordered.When I get that it will be fitted in the hull (with Araldite Rapid after seeing Yarak fly and crash land only for the transducer to remain in place!)-I will also do away with the portable base for the smaller traditional mounting bracket

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Specimen, I bet your one of those people that turn up to motor sports to just to see the prangs :crazy:

Yep no probs. When I can get the camera working again. Just to give an idea. She is a yak of 2 halves, split at the point where the seat and crate area meet. She looks like reject from a mad customisers workshop. A rigging project that went very, very wrong. Literally smashed in 2. :cry:

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

What a report, like Speciman didn't realise you chaps were planning a night campaign, you must have felt like the old commando's hunting subs.

Some great action as well, wetted my appetite that's for sure.

Sorry to hear about Yarak, I've seen the same happen with a rack full of windsurfing gear, the racks are under a hell of a strain when the wind gets under them.

I never did get to have a paddle :(

Speciman, you Ambulance chaser you :D

SM

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

Specimen, I bet your one of those people that turn up to motor sports to just to see the prangs :crazy:

Yep no probs. When I can get the camera working again. Just to give an idea. She is a yak of 2 halves, split at the point where the seat and crate area meet. She looks like reject from a mad customisers workshop. A rigging project that went very, very wrong. Literally smashed in 2. :cry:

You were so lucky you werent still sitting in it. :D

David. Not one for crying over spilt milk(Im gutted really) , Yarak2 is already being planned. It will be another Scupper in yellow, so as long as you have shades you can still plan on having a play.

Danno, fair point! :thumbs:

darnsarf have you or anyone you know fished over the wreck of the Blackhawk. It is in warbarrow bay and if memory serves me correctly is about 700 metres out in line with a pipeline.I have dived it a few times and always been surprised by the number of fish on it,mainly pollock.The wreck is well broken up but still has many large sections remaining scattered over quite a large area( it was blown up about 3 times)on a sandy seabed in about 18 metres. Could be worth a try if you havent already. I can give you GPS position if you want.

Dan

David. Not one for crying over spilt milk(Im gutted really) , Yarak2 is already being planned. It will be another Scupper in yellow, so as long as you have shades you can still plan on having a play.

Danno, fair point! :thumbs:

Cheers Paul, be interested to know if you plan to phone and buy Yarak2 before you phone the insurance company tomorrow. :)

David :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

Danno. Very interested in the Blackhawk. I have seen charter boats fishing a mark just outside the line of the bay to the western end, would that be it? Definately interested in the co-ords. Wasnt you I nearly caught last summer just off the Tout?

Trouble with divers is they dont put up enough of a fight.

the western end of the bay would be right.The wreck is the only feature around on a relatively flat bottom so should be easy to find.I think the pipeline is from a hotel that can be seen from the water. I will dig out the numbers for you. Wasnt me on the tout. You may be in for a surprise though if you hook into one of the many hundreds of unexploded shells that litter the seabed in that area .

unexploded shells? I think i could cope with anything after the "mountain man trip" and a flying kayak :thumbs:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph