Riverside Drive Sat 21st Jan

arthurcodsbody

Original plan was to get up nice and early and head over to Wormit on the sth side of the river for just before LW. In the end drank a bit too much friday night so opted for the extra time in bed and just fish Riverside Drive.

Got to the wall at 12:00 fishing 2 rods with 2-hook flappers on each. The action was instant and frantic and never actually had 2 rods in the water for the first hour. In that hour I had 7 flounder and a really nice sea trout. (see attached pic)

post-5686-1138031913_thumb.jpg

At slack water the fishing died of and I fianlly got 2 rods fishing. Had a slight altercation with a passer by whom after talking to for 5 mins decided he would pick up one of my rods! I told him to "put it down before I break your fingers" to which he replied "calm down mate i'm only looking" People are the worst thing about fishing riverside they really p*ss me off sometimes.

Anyway the fishing never really got going again taking only 1 more flounder at about 1500hrs at which point i'd decided i'd had enough and called it a day.

A few more sea trout like that would be nice and if it was combined with a few less tossers mouching up and down riverside all the better.

Anyway with wife due any day now that will likely be my last fish for a bit unless I can really sweet talk her

Matt

women love me, fish fear me!!

http://www.alba-rods.co.uk

Riverside Tackle SAC

Well done Matt ,i thought you tiffies didnt mind people fiddling with there rods :P

Nice troot ah the same

Good luck with the arrivel when it comes M8

Lenny

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum