Browning Cudmore

adam t

i was planning to go Browning Cudmore Fisheries sometime in Feburary. (only doin the 1 trip so gotta make it worthwhile) I was just wonderin if any of you know what ponds fish best this time of year and on what baits, methods ECT

Would appreciate help

Adam

It depends on what you are fishing for? I would suggest Milo, stocked full of chub and barbel and there is a few big carp in there to. If you can go Early, get the one of the two jetties pegs, cant go wrong you should catch a few there mate! Use a cage/method feeder with two maggies and cast it near the islands,you'll be alright there! :thumbs::thumbs:

Edited by jazzer

thanx

i was told that milo had a stocking rate of 300lb a peg. WOW ! !

It looks like a full scale commercial bagging water, what kind of catches do you get?

i have only ever had a ton up (100lb) at brookside, mallard in a match. Have had loads in the 70's though

Fished this years and years ago(not really my cup of tea ,) the info about Milo(jetty pegs) was the same then as it is now,allso Tara used to produce some good fish and Aqua used to have a bigger stamp of fish.

Edited by chris mc

not sure milo has peg numbers but the jettys are long strips of bank that stick out into the lake, there is only two on milo and they are near to the wooden hut where you pay your money.

If you want to get on these pegs then make sure your up early in the morning to get to the front of the que.

I have not been there for about five years so things may have changed but knowing cudmore they probably have not.

Regards Paul Mc