turn bolies into pellets

tonyfisher

like the man says! easy if your doing your own mix!

sort of defeats the object of a boily ban tho!

in that case why not just chop down some ready mades? :blink:

as an arfter thought duz a boily have to be a ball?

you would probly still get greif if anyone took a close look mate!

Edited by geffaz

I also fish a water where boilies are banned.

Its a daft rule as matchmen pile in a few kilos of pellets, trout pellets, corn, catmeat, maggots and PASTE everyday during the summer.

The powers that be think all fish will switch to boilies and that anglers will pile them in by the barrow load if they are allowed!!!!!!!!!

I am thinking of using a MICROWAVED pop up and if I get caught will be able to prove in court (if it went that far) will be able to show the bait has not been boiled!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have heard rumblings that a few carpers on our water make their own base mix into a paste and have either feed loads of paste or made lightly boiled boilies to use as feed because once its in the water who's going to know?.

It is claimed they have then used paste on the hook or trimmed down boilies made to look like pellets!!!!!!!!

They may even use lightly boiled paste with a light skin that are easily squashed when sqeezed.

I myself use mainline trigga hooker PELLETS which are a good alternative.

Infact I need to order some more.

I also use halibut pellets during the warmer months (21mm on the hair), luncheon meat in conjuction with meaty marine groundbait (can be an awsome mix), corn, maize and artificals.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

You can do it the other way round but as others mentioned you can't make boilies into pellets and if you could what's the point ? Either use paste on the hook (hair) or something else. You can make boilies into groundbait by liquidising but it's far easyer to just use a boilie mix with perhaps some crumb and perhaps a drop or two of the flavour you use and mix up as a groundbait ball.

Rob.