River Test Grayling Fishing - anglers needed....!

Fordy

Hello all.....

Visiting from Total Fishing (Boooooo!!!!!)

Just wondered if any of you lot fancy a day on on Feb 12th (Sunday) with about a dozen of us, fishing for grayling on the Test.

Cost for the day is £22.95 (£15 day ticket plus £7.95 for a great brekki from the local pub). (Hooray!!!!)

I realise it's shortish notice.

If interested - please e-mail me on andy.ford@itv.com

I need to know final numbers by Wednesday of this week.

Cheers

Fordy

Fordy

Would love to go but we already down for a grayling fish in on the Itchin on the 25th and will be doing a survey on one of my clubs waters on that date.

Have a good day and catch a couple for me.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Fordy

Would love to go but we already down for a grayling fish in on the Itchin on the 25th and will be doing a survey on one of my clubs waters on that date.

Have a good day and catch a couple for me.

Tony

Yep same here. Love the Test but I'm in the Fens that weekend and the Itchen two weeks later. Good luck though I'm sure that you'll find a few grayling bashers here.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Bugger!!,a mate and myself have just booked up at Timsbury Manor for the following week,shame that would have been nice to meet some new faces..all the best anyway. :angry:

"Dont **** in the pool,and then tell me you"ve swallowed some water".

I have my clubs FUR & FEATHER match on the 12th, cancelled from DEC 11th as the waters were frozen over.

Good luck anyway!

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Hi Fordy and thanks for the offer, As others I am fishing the Itchen in Feb and looking at fishing Timsbury the following day and would welcome your feedback on your day out, Which part are you fishing by the way? :thumbs: