lantern

marmiteboy

Ive just recentley broken my lantern and need to buy a new one.Which lanterns are best the battery powed ones or a gas one.My old one was a battery powed one.I want it to be very bright and durable.

hey there son,

I personally would go for the battery powered everytime. One of my mates once had a Coleman erupt, taking out his bivvy and giving him third degree burns from the scrotum up :o . This is just my personal opinion but that is enough to keep me from buying them!

Nash do some very practical clip on lights and those chargeable lanterns, fully charged give enough for a weekender. :)

Hope this helps

BigSid

Ive just recentley broken my lantern and need to buy a new one.Which lanterns are best the battery powed ones or a gas one.My old one was a battery powed one.I want it to be very bright and durable.

Well I woould buy a power pack and use that to power my light which I can read by.

For lighting inside a bivvy battery is the only way to go. Do NOT use a light that uses a flame ( gas,petrol etc ).

For reading look for an LED light is a good bet due to the extended battery life.

Andrew Boyd