rugby

thurso angler

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg,

I have much respect for American rugby. We had the good fortune to have Dan Lyle and Dan Dorsey come along to my clubs minis rugby festival one year ( when they were both playing for Bath ). Lyle, in his prime, was one of the best back row forwards playing in European club rugby in my opinion.

Greg,

I have much respect for American rugby. We had the good fortune to have Dan Lyle and Dan Dorsey come along to my clubs minis rugby festival one year ( when they were both playing for Bath ). Lyle, in his prime, was one of the best back row forwards playing in European club rugby in my opinion.

Dan was a stud, very athletic! I played with him on an EAST terratorial team and a US B side when he first started playing. They fast tracked him quickly to the National team.

anytime anyones over in south florida drop me an email: rugbychiro@aol.com I would be glad to take you out fishing in our waters. Sailfishing has been incrediable with shots at 10+ fish when conditions are right.