What's the difference ?

phooey

Guest @Winter@

Always carry 4 reels m8, and have before today had to use them all. No doubt your reel is a great one m8 but as the topic was about slosh I thought I would give my thoughts on that reel <_<:) . As so many people claim the bearings are their downfall I thought I would point out that they are pennies to replace and the job only entails removing 6 screws to get at the old bearing to replace it - Not a difficult job at all. No doubt your real at around 200 quid is superior but perhaps not in everyones price range.

Always carry 4 reels m8, and have before today had to use them all. No doubt your reel is a great one m8 but as the topic was about slosh I thought I would give my thoughts on that reel <_<:) . As so many people claim the bearings are their downfall I thought I would point out that they are pennies to replace and the job only entails removing 6 screws to get at the old bearing to replace it - Not a difficult job at all. No doubt your real at around 200 quid is superior but perhaps not in everyones price range.

:clap2: I've had a SL20SH for over 10 years and it's only had one bearing go, a drop of oil in the right place at the right time is all it needs. I did a total rebuild on my mates SL30SH and it cost less than £10, I even had to cut the big bearing off the shaft it was so rusted. He'd not oiled it in 4 years. :clap2:

It's worth trying the local bearing shop when replacing bearings. Shimanos will charge you nearly a tenner for a bearing and it's just £1.20 from a bearing shop, I recon they were better quality too.

Dead right !

Same for ANY bearing ( washing machine, motor etc ) take old bearing out and quote the bearing number on the race.

save ££££££££££££'s

Prowler 13 in MANGO.

Sweeeeet.....:)

Kaskazi Dorado

comes with swimming pool as standard