Casting

i like casting reel down and it does look better but its just too much hassle for the venues that i fish on.

im not one for chopping and changing my rods either,i always have three or four at a time but for different ground.nemesis for mixed and clean.source for clean and small fish matches and a tz500 for rough ground.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your welcome to come and sling some lead in the summer with me. Hopefully I can get a few of the others up there. Normally there are 3 or 4 of us, then word gets out and a few more turn up. The thing is, they try it for a couple of weeks thinking they'll put an extra 50 yards on the cast, then fail to turn up again!! It's a good laugh. :lol:

Damo

sounds like a cracking idea to me fella, may have to get back to you on this cause it sounds a good laugh (well your be laughing once i sling a lead or two) be like on a golf course and i'll be shouting "four" lol only joking mate sounds great and to see if i can improve my casting by some help of you guys would be fantastic!!! cheers for the offer mate,

i look forward to it!

Ollie.

You can view my photo album @.... olliejays photo album

Damo

sounds like a cracking idea to me fella, may have to get back to you on this cause it sounds a good laugh (well your be laughing once i sling a lead or two) be like on a golf course and i'll be shouting "four" lol only joking mate sounds great and to see if i can improve my casting by some help of you guys would be fantastic!!! cheers for the offer mate,

i look forward to it!

Ollie.

No probs. Keep in touch.