For all you doubters out there... they ARE real

Huge_Vitae

http://gorillamask.net/lep.shtml

Leprechaun sited in USA...........

With Pictures as proof...............

(Well a sketch at least :blink:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Yahoo

Huge Vitae is back

How you doing :clap2: handsome

Looking for a new Boat and waiting for the NHS to sort out my elbow and Hip :schmoll:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Looking for a new Boat and waiting for the NHS to sort out my elbow and Hip :schmoll:

Oh and I forget................

Getting a ticket to Mobile, USA................

"Gonna uproot dat tree and git me the gold.........."

(But you have to watch the video link to understand) :sun:

welcome back huge, long time no sea :)

Thanks Ziggy,

Had a lot of things going on....

No Sea here but had plenty of Sea otherwise, only one reasonable trip out but more than my share of trips across the sea to Ingerland, is that how you spell it, never can get it right :headhurt:

Anyway you know where, that place you can see from Gurnard whilst Bass fishing, In fact I have been over about a dozen times this last year which is more than I have been across in the previous ten years. :yucky: