Anyone been to India?

mahoo

Hi guys,

Anyone been to Goa in India, and if so, do you know what's the fishing like?

Pal of mine used to go evey year.The crack is to arrive on the beach still drunk. Get a drink from the beach bar and then order a vindaloo.

Then set up the tackle and lob out a fish bait. He was getting big catfish every hoy. Tight lines and have a good holiday :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Pal of mine used to go evey year.The crack is to arrive on the beach still drunk. Get a drink from the beach bar and then order a vindaloo.

Then set up the tackle and lob out a fish bait. He was getting big catfish every hoy. Tight lines and have a good holiday :)

Cheers Snatcher, that was pretty much going to be my plan anyway - a few beers and hot curries with a rod in hand, sounds just about perfect! :sun:

Live to fish!!

Cheers Snatcher, that was pretty much going to be my plan anyway - a few beers and hot curries with a rod in hand, sounds just about perfect! :sun:

Try www.seaspin.com or www.caranx.net - both good on tropical species with small English sections.

There is also another wow side in development based in the Seychelles at www.flyaway.com

FWIW

Kieran Hanrahan

Catch this release... www.sea-angling-ireland.org

Try www.seaspin.com or www.caranx.net - both good on tropical species with small English sections.

There is also another wow side in development based in the Seychelles at www.flyaway.com

FWIW

Cheers Kieran, Some of the fishing available elsewhere looks mind blowing!

Mahoo

Live to fish!!

Have a look here http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.p...hl=india+update

PM me with any specific queries.

I also have contact details for a charter boat working out of a port just to the south of Panjim if you want them.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.