Lochaline Pier

Davyred

Davy!

I just come back from there Monday 18th July fishing with Davy Holt , and plenty of pollock and mackerel being cought as well as a few conger all from the pier.

Brian

Brian

(avatar is a 171lb common skate )

caught onboard "Catchalot" with Davy Holt

Guest NickInTheNorth

Hi Brian, I suspect that Davyred is asking about the West Pier, which is the "other" pier, the one that we were anchored off when you caught your "wee" fish

The pier where you were catching, (where the snack bar is) is the "old Pier".

Davyred, I've not actually fished there for a while, but there are still plenty of fish being caught from the west pier, as always you just never know what is going to turn up there.

And they wonder why he is known as the abrasive one :D:D Just kidding

Well as hectic as this forum has been in the past few days... You know how it is, your looking for something then another thread catches your aye and it turns out to be a goodun, so you end up spending time on it and forget about anything else!

My feelin is that the 'General scottish sea angling' one has been an absolute cracker :D Who'd have thaught scotland was as rich with veriety, and there i was wasting time with doggfish, Double figure Thornies, and 20lb congers at lochaline pier all this time! silly me...

Wait a minute, lets discard those, 'cos lochaline is infact an aquarium :D

After all, we are catching someones 'pets'

demon :o demon

[ 19. July 2005, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: Spur-Hound ]

Tight Lines

Shaun