some pics of scotland on my holiday

Andy_1984

didnt take as many pictures as i wanted to but heres a few. click on the bold underlined titles they are links to the pictures

Killin, Clan Mcnab Burial

i seen this place on my way to moray but did not stop off to get a picture when the river was lowest, there are some excellent rock formations to be seen when its low.

10-20 miles past killin towards the A9

after leaving killin the roads got very narrow and winding its a rather dangerous looking road that goes for about 45 miles to get to the A9 but the scenery is amazing, felids of heather as far as you can see and then this little oasis in the middle of it i just had to pul up in a layby 2 miles away and walked it back for a pic

10-20 miles past killin towards the A9 picture 2

same as above, different angle

after killin and 5 miles past previous location

what can i say ?

Loch Lubnaig, Stirling

on my long journey back i thought i would stop in at my favorite trout spot in stirling, this is loch lubnaig with some weird cloud formations not so far from the ground looks almost like somethings on fire

EWWW

bizarre looking thing i have no idea what it is but could be some sort of insect eggs, alien spawn ?

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

Killin, Clan Mcnab Burial

i seen this place on my way to moray but did not stop off to get a picture when the river was lowest, there are some excellent rock formations to be seen when its low.

That looks like my kind of river Andy. I think the spawn stuff might be the eggs of a snail or a slug, but I am not sure.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

That looks like my kind of river Andy. I think the spawn stuff might be the eggs of a snail or a slug, but I am not sure.

snail and slug eggs look too dry, the ones i found were seriously gooey

Edit: its slime mould! weird stuff that

Edited by Andy_1984

I was not sure about it being slug or snail eggs. They tend to be white and spherical.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Good pics Andy, particularly like #1 and its a pity the car was in #5 ,that would have made a really good shot,

Cheers Fred

heres more from #5

http://www.propertym.co.uk/andy_private/ho...th/P1010219.JPG

http://www.propertym.co.uk/andy_private/ho...th/P1010225.JPG

http://www.propertym.co.uk/andy_private/ho...th/P1010224.JPG

http://www.propertym.co.uk/andy_private/ho...th/P1010223.JPG

Edited by Andy_1984

Enough o' that, yer makin' me hamesick. ;)