Canon G5

Steve Deverson

How do you mean... Out of your league ??? We are all out of our league compared to someone !! :2::2:

It is not about technical excellence, or top-range kit. It's about sharing and learning. :):)

Get some shots taken .. and get in there !!! :yeah::thumbs:

You know you want to .......

You posted a full size picture of my fish the other day, how do i post pictures on here and does it matter about the size?

I have got a few nice shots i would like to post.

Steve

I personally use photobucket.com.

You have to give a name and a password to join up.

Then you can download your pictures to Photobucket .. then upload them onto Anglersnet !!

Easy !! :clap::clap:

If you get stuck ... give me a shout ....

The Older I get .. The better I was.

Steve, your G5 has a revolving screen. This makes self-portraits easy as you can see yourself on the screen when taking them. At night just wear a headtorch to line yourself up and take it off for the pic.

I set my camera up on a tripod facing my unhooking mat when I begin a session. It's easy then to make sure you haven't got a tree or something sticking out of your head!

Always get close, then closer still! For trophy shots you usually want as little background as possible.

Also, I always use flash on trophy shots, even in daylight. This results in more detail, plus it minimises shadows on the fish!

Finally, don't ever get Terry to take pics for you!

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

I personally use photobucket.com.

You have to give a name and a password to join up.

Then you can download your pictures to Photobucket .. then upload them onto Anglersnet !!

Easy !! :clap::clap:

If you get stuck ... give me a shout ....

Thanks

I will give it a go

Steve