Amble May 28th

Snatcher

Hopefully the weather gods may smile on us.The crack is we will be drifting over "rough" ground.Catch and release will be in the background for this one :) Cod and chips are nice mind :)

Having said that the fifth cod and his mates will be returned :)

Looking forward to meeting all you cyber folk :lol::lol:

Jan will post a phone down to Steve Burke next week.

Bring it on :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Aye, and us you too mate...looking forward to it !!!!!!....hopefully a good laugh too.

BTW, d'you need any boat gear ???? i.e. reels/rods etc..... :rolleyes: Terminal tackle will be there a plenty....... :yeah::yeah: mainly cos of Chris Goddard.....AGAIN !!!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Aye, and us you too mate...looking forward to it !!!!!!....hopefully a good laugh too.

BTW, d'you need any boat gear ???? i.e. reels/rods etc..... :rolleyes: Terminal tackle will be there a plenty....... :yeah::yeah: mainly cos of Chris Goddard.....AGAIN !!!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Stan the man is making me a rod for the occasion Norrie. Best not forget it :headhurt: Will be giving you the "wedge" on the day .

Chris is some guy by the way,have had freebie fly tying gear from him. When I sober up must do him some "free" stuff -just made a note in my order book :)

Bye for now :):)

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Sure i have some photo's somewhere of Snatcher tiddler bashing while cod fishing! :lol:

Forgot to post em...or perhaps just didn't want to embarras him :headhurt: Or could it be that I promised not to post the picks if he didn't mention my lack of drain bung in the boat! :P

Have a good day guys....I guess I will be over in Luce bay that weekend hammering the pollack and hopefully the tope.

For those of you coming from another area I would suggest you study this closely if you want to make any sense of what snatcher says :P

Dave

Save Our Sharks Member

www.save-our-sharks.org

Sure i have some photo's somewhere of Snatcher tiddler bashing while cod fishing! :lol:

Forgot to post em...or perhaps just didn't want to embarras him :headhurt: Or could it be that I promised not to post the picks if he didn't mention my lack of drain bung in the boat! :P

Have a good day guys....I guess I will be over in Luce bay that weekend hammering the pollack and hopefully the tope.

For those of you coming from another area I would suggest you study this closely if you want to make any sense of what snatcher says :P

Dave

Shot Dave :)

If you have it best post that picture up of me with a fish. It is a rare event :P

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Hope you's have a good day :sun:

I will be over in god's country that weekend hopefully hitting the bass :fishing:

And maybe a pint or three in the clash :drunk:

NICKYR if you need any advice on bass marks giz a shout. Enjoy your beer in the Clash and check out the sooooperb lures for sale behind the bar :)

Edited by Snatcher

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair