3Mtr inflatable 15Hp engine on auction at ebay

I have an auction on Ebay for my 3 metre, Zodiac inflatable with 15Hp mercury outboard

I have used it for coastal fishing (i have installed rod carriers)

Its really easy to launch, fits in the car boot, most slipways wont charge for launching as it can be carried to the beach.

Its quite fast, gets you out and back quickly so you can spend more time fishing :)

Any interest the link is here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3-MTR-ZODIAC-INFLATA...1QQcmdZViewItem

Theres no reserve on it.

Where's the "Health Warning?" Coastal fishing in a nine foot rubber boat! Thank God for the RNLI. :angry:

Worth remembering that if you get into trouble and the RNLI do come out to rescue you , they will do so in ................................................yes you've got it a nine foot rubber boat

Worth remembering that if you get into trouble and the RNLI do come out to rescue you , they will do so in ................................................yes you've got it a nine foot rubber boat

With a rigid hull, usually.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Not allways so here Elton.

They do their their fast inshore rescue work with a Zodiac just like the one shown. They also have the twin engined "Blue Peter" ribs but those Zodiacs get a lot of use and they can be launched easier as two crew can launch and go whilst the Atlantic 21 is still waiting for crew