berwick ponds(help)

j green

hi everyone

has anyone got any info on berwick ponds in rainham, i heard that its a fairly easy water and could catch a few 20,s from there during a day ticket. Also what tactics, swims and baits are the best.

thanks

j.green

Probably better off sending a private message (PM) to Leon Roskilly who lives in Rainham, if anyone can help it would be him

berwick ponds is no longer a day ticket water.

the lake opposite called the slips is now day ticket. run by same people (used to be the other way round)

verry shallow water quite a lot of fish but not a very big average size. you have to pre book the place as well. i done 2 early morning sessions last year whilst my mates done the night i had 1 fish each session only 3-4 hours float fishing in the reeds near the car park both very low doubles on meat over chopped meat and pellets.

ps take some insect repelent.