Fast vs slow tapers quiver tips

Kappa

I thought the original question was "what's the difference" Rusty! Same as you I had thought it all quite simple till recent purchases made me aware of them being available in both materials and in both tapers. I'm still not 100% sure why we need all these variations to be honest but in simple "Budgie World" I'm happy (until I do understand or find a situation that shows me) to stick to fast taper in both, using the carbon for drop backs on flowing water and glass for "pull arounds" if ever I quiver tip in still water or rivers to slow to enable "drop backs"!

My choice of fast taper is that I feel these are more "stable" yet still sensitive as slow and parralell "bounce" around more (again why I can believe the "accentuates the bite theory") And the choice of material even more simple as due to carbons faster recovery rate it "springs back" more positively than glass and the glass being "softer" offers less resistance(?) when "pulled around"!

A mystery! I wonder what Drennan would say? Might email Trev Brownlow if I get time and see what their take on it is.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!