Ireland

jabee

Hiya,

There was a Sea Fishing report on this site from a guy that spend about 10 days sea fishing in Dingle Bay, it was posted about 3 months ago, but may still be in the archives. Look under "Sea Reports" it may still be there, its quite long but very good.

Hiya jabee

check out http://www.sea-angling-ireland.org and you can surf the best shore marks, charter boats etc. There is also a forum with a very knowledgeable crew (and some beginners who are learning fast!).And I have just put a detailed guide to the bass marks around Tramore on the TSF site.

Hope this helps... if you need more drop me an email.

Kieran Hanrahan

Catch this release... www.sea-angling-ireland.org

hey dudes..i live in ireland and dream of coming to england to fish!!! does that answer your question...it should speak volumes.maybe im going to all the wrong venues but believe me there arnt many i havent been too.anyway its all about anticipation anyway isnt it...and the scenery is nice.lol lol .......i just want to catch a decent cod and a bass....a thornback would be nice too.....who let the dogs out?

Tonguer.

Judging by your input, I take it Ireland has little to offer anglers?

Is that why the Irish tourist board subsidises so many angling features in our fishing magazines?

Then why is the European boat fishing comp` going back to Ireland by mass request?

:rolleyes: Paul. :rolleyes:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Maybe we just get used to what we have on or close to our doorstop and therefore take it for granted - I live close to what many regard as being amongst the best (or best known) cod marks in the country, but I still spend the winter looking forward to heading across the Irish Sea, in spite of what the ferry companies charge!

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

Hi jabee

That report that nobby posted was probably mine heres a link to the full version on another site which has the full version in one post:

http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forum/topic....p?TOPIC_ID=7162

Where abouts are you heading in ireland?

If its anywhere in the south west i can really recommend dingle, fantastic area.e mail me if you need any info.

good luck

ADAM