Pumps on Ebay

argyll

This sudden change of weather has left my fish struggling a bit with low oxygen levels and my pond pump seemed to be on the way out. Didnt want to use eBay because I thought delivery times would be unacceptable, particularly if the old pump broke down completely.

However I saw a nice big eBay pump yesterday and considerably cheaper than the same model sold online by Stapely Water Gardens so I bid on it. 'Buy It Now' at 10.00am yesterday...delivery at 9.00am this morning. Never had service that good from an eBay seller with just normal postal rates. Thought I'd mark up this seller, should any of you need pond equipment in a hurry. Company is called Hydro Art Ltd. Pump is a Hydroshift 6500 litre model

Here's the pump and seller details here

Edited by argyll

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Nice one.

I gave mine an overhaul the other day and removed the flourescent tube completely from the filter, as it hasn't worked for years and isn't needed.

I also lifted the end of my waterfall up on stilts so that the water drops into the pond. The fish seem a lot happier :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I have my return hose dropping about 15"-16" onto the pond. I suspect that it greatly improves oxygenation.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'