Gutted

RUDD

Had a few hours floater fishing the other night and hooked into one of the big girls of the pool.

Another carp angler with me estimated the fish to be approx 24lbs.

After a very hard tussle the hooklength parted at the knot with the hook as I was drawing the fish towards me.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Had a few hours floater fishing the other night and hooked into one of the big girls of the pool.

Another carp angler with me estimated the fish to be approx 24lbs.

After a very hard tussle the hooklength parted at the knot with the hook as I was drawing the fish towards me.

Hi RUDD, Where was the water you were fishing? I'm from Ipswich myself.

Gutted for ya mate! :sad2:

....Here's to swimming with bow-legged women....

Yep that sure is a bummer and it happens to us all at one time or another. All I can suggest is you really check all your knots every time to make sure this is the last time.

Rob.

Edited by RobStubbs

Hi RUDD, Where was the water you were fishing? I'm from Ipswich myself.

Ladywood Nacton - top pool.

If you do a search I have written loads on the place.

At the moment its at its best.

The lillies and Iris are all flowering around the three pools as are wild foxgloves and just about every flowering plant in the woodland valley, the greenery is greener than green, the greater spotted, lesser spotted and green woodpeckers, squirrels, kingfishers, deer (munkjack, roe and fallow), nighting gales, adders, grass snakes, foxes, various tits, robins, wrens and so many other birds, animals and insects the mind boggles give you plenty to watch and the fishing is awsom as the fish are feeding their heads off.

What a place.

Do you want details? If so PM me.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!