Upgrade?

Tristan

Hi Tristan,

you might like to visit the Angler Afloat website where you'll find that 'Starvinmarvin' from the forum, chose a Caper for his first project. Loads of info on how you might kit it out for fishing...unless you by an 'angler edition' which will already have some of the fishing toys installed. :D

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk/KayakProject.html ....that's the link to the Project Caper page. I haven't paddled the frenzy, but have paddled the caper and would thoroughly recommend it, especially if you have limited space.

Good luck with your purchase,

Tightlines, Art

Hi Tristan,

you might like to visit the Angler Afloat website where you'll find that 'Starvinmarvin' from the forum, chose a Caper for his first project. Loads of info on how you might kit it out for fishing...unless you by an 'angler edition' which will already have some of the fishing toys installed. :D

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk/KayakProject.html ....that's the link to the Project Caper page. I haven't paddled the frenzy, but have paddled the caper and would thoroughly recommend it, especially if you have limited space.

Good luck with your purchase,

Tightlines, Art

Thanks Art

That link is very useful. I was planning on buying an angling edition if I do decide to upgrade to a Caper. However the link will prove very useful when installing a fish finder, compass etc.

Anyone up for fishing this Saturday? Low tide is 12.42pm so will probably go 12ish weather permitting. Would be good to meet up with other Jersey Kayakers and see how things should be done.