Jersey, C.I. Coarse Fishing

Tristan

Hi all,

This is my first post in the coarse fishing forum altough I have been posting in the kayaking forum recently. I moved to Jersey, C.I just over 4 years ago now. Although I have got into fishing for Bass from my kayak I do miss coarse fishing. I have tried a couple of resevoirs in Jersey, using match fishing tactics that I used successfully in the UK for Carp and Tench but was plagued by small roach and perch. I would greatly appreciate the benefit of anyones knowledge about the best resevoirs to try in Jersey and what tactics work best. I am mainly interested in catching Tench and Carp. Should I persevere or just resign my coarse fishing tackle to the loft and stick to my kayak?

Thanks everyone and tight lines.

i have a mate from Guernsey,his names Rob Foss ( robbo ) and he owns a shop www.matchkit.com he knows his stuff ,he's a great guy.he mostly spends his time on total-fishing.com's coarse forum ,you can contact him via e-mail:robbo@matchkit.com or pop a post on TF ,i'm sure he'll be able to point you to the right places to fish

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

i have a mate from Guernsey,his names Rob Foss ( robbo ) and he owns a shop www.matchkit.com he knows his stuff ,he's a great guy.he mostly spends his time on total-fishing.com's coarse forum ,you can contact him via e-mail:robbo@matchkit.com or pop a post on TF ,i'm sure he'll be able to point you to the right places to fish

Many thanks. I will send him an email.