Anyone who fishes off the south coast?

lyn

Hi, anyone lurking that fishes off the south coast. It would be nice to be able to go out with someone else when I'm out on my own which would be more often than not.

lyn

and again!!

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Lyn if you have not already check out the anglers afloat forum or the Coarse kayak angling forum both have sea anglers from all over the place worth a go anyway

• Like 1

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

not on a kayak but,

I know it's a wait, how about a Weymouth one, when the spring Pollack arrive on the wrecks, much fun is had. Top end of the channel is very much hit and miss, you wait for the correct tide, wind and hope some fish are around. The other one that I absolutely like is from limington, live mackerel for the bass, but again it will now be in the spring and we need to be sure that the mackerel have arrived.

ohh and brighton is good for Pollack, in season.

Were going for bass in the race tomorrow, however those trips are booked months in advance, hopefully everything is in the right place to have some fun.

Edited by barry luxton
  • Like 1

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Thank you both. I will try and find that forum. I'm going to spend the winter getting it fitted out but hope to get out and have a go for some winter cod if possible.

I have the kayak but there is so much I need to buy for it but having fun looking! Found an ebay shop that also has a shop in Truro that has offered me a discount on a multiple purchase. The rate I'm going it's getting near a 4 figure sum! All your fault JV44!! lol

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Thank you both. I will try and find that forum. I'm going to spend the winter getting it fitted out but hope to get out and have a go for some winter cod if possible.

I have the kayak but there is so much I need to buy for it but having fun looking! Found an ebay shop that also has a shop in Truro that has offered me a discount on a multiple purchase. The rate I'm going it's getting near a 4 figure sum! All your fault JV44!! lol

Lyn according to my GF everything is my fault so I make you right lol ....You should find some paddle buddys of Anglers Afloat for sure enjoy

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

• 1 year later...