wigan anglers

kreid

• 1 month later...

Apparentlly there have been some good catches from Ribchester. Day tickets are available from the Spar shop in the village. There is another stretch just up from there. If you are coming off the A59 (Preston - Skipton rd) when you cross the river take a right straight away and follow the private road into a farmyard. You can get day tickets there. I've never fished it but I walked the bank once and there looked to be some nice pegs (although the water will be pretty low at the moment). Other than that you can't go wrong at Carters.

Tight lines

• 2 weeks later...

Day tickets were available for a while because Preston Fed folded, and this was done as a way of allowing people who had been their members to carry on fishing the stretch that they had formerly shared.