Snoring

Elton

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from three days camping with my mrs and brother .me and mrs in one tent brother in the other 20 feet away no one else around for 60 yards both complained about my snoring .But guess who was keeping me awake most of the night with their impersonations of trombones yes you guessed it the two who said they dont snore. ps when my mrs tells me Im snoring I actually answer that Im not asleep

Number me with Rage it,s a shame Number me in Haste its a shame

Anyone who has carp fished with me is going to see the irony in this, but I was recently contacted by an old mate who now does the website for some big national snoring association thing and wants a hand promoting it. I think he thinks I was just having a laugh when I said that my snoring was legendary :D

Don't know too much yet (apart from the fact that AN visitors will get a discount on any products and I'll get sweet FA), but just wondered how widespread snoring was as a *problem*? My wife, tonight, seemed to think that every woman must suffer with a snoring bloke. I tried to explain that every bloke can't be as bad as me, but she agreed too readily :D

So, hands up, who else snores loudly?

Nurse Judy is excused.....

thankyou for excluding me Nice Mr Elton

its often a problem when people get admitted to hospital.....snorers are often given side rooms ...if patients complain!!!!!!

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

too late me thinks you have given the game away.....

perhaps we should be looking for aids/ideas to help....

:sun::sun::sun::sun:

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)